Friday




I love the new Visa commercials. The longest one is my favorite, the one that starts with the baby. The Visa website is cleverly designed to inhibit the transfer of any of their ads, so you'll have to follow the link at the bottom of this page to see any of it. Isn't that really shooting themselves in the foot? If I were to put one of their ads in my blog just because I liked it so much, wouldn't that be free advertising for them? Oh well, their loss, I guess.

Addendum: I figured out how to get the pics, but to be fair, you should visit their website anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cellardoor said...

I'm wanting to know what the song is that is played in the Visa commercial that takes place in a city. The only shot i remember is looking out a store door and the store has really neat looking decorative bottles. Any idea what i'm talking about?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home